In Hot News, Slideshows only

Cherry Valley barn goes up in flames

Four fire departments battle blaze

    Wwest News Service (WNS)

   William A. West

    CHERRY VALLEY_A fire that started inside a chimney for a wood-burning stove is the source of the fire that destroyed a barn Monday at 3452 Mill Road in Cherry Valley. The barn owned by Joseph Miller was used for wood working projects and served as a garage for Amish buggies.

Dorset Fire responded to the location and received mutual aid help from Andover, Rome and Wayne fire departments. Fire crews spent three hours at the scene.
The structure was not covered by insurance.

    , ,

Comments are closed.